Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ryan and Britneys Wedding Reception

i went down to my cousins reception all by myself. it was good to see the creek family and stay with my grandparents for the night before i headed back up to school the next morning.


My cousins Cameron and Kyle



Cameron, Kyle, Britney, Ryan, Aunt Lorie, and Uncle Chris



the beautiful couple



my cousin brandon and his fiance laura- there getting married on december 28th in denver



britney really likes the color black her diamond on her wedding ring is the same color. its actually really pretty and i lover her dress with the black. all in all the place looked great and there was yummy food.

2 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

What a surprise! These are great. Thanks for giving us a sampling of a wonderful reception. Again, so very thoughtful of you. xoxo

Katherine X said...

I had no idea Brandon was getting married. Ahh, that is crazy! It seemed just like yesterday when we were all playing in Florida. Thanks for the update!