Saturday, March 22, 2008

Leoh's Wedding

my roommate Leoh from freshmen year got married in Idaho Falls. so Mandi, Jess, Jami (all former roomies), and i all carpooled up to celebrate her day with her.

i love this pic. its awesome and super cute!

heres us girls and the wedding couple (obviously)


between the wedding and the reception we had 6 hours to spare. we went shopping and out to eat. we got back to jess's aunt house and crashed. this is really how we laid- with me up in the corner.


jami and i on the drive back to Logan.

"rock you, shock you, drop you" -the higher

2 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Hey, I remember all those fun freshman roomies. Congrats to you all for staying friends. Yes, that top photo is a standout! And I love, love, love Leoh's choice of red shoes. Great picture skills in capturing the last one. I had to study it hard to figure why your right hand had no nail polish. I'm slow. Love you. xoxo

Anonymous said...

looks like ya all had fun.nice to be able to do things with friends.