Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Party!!

my friend alicia turned 21 so we went out to firehouse.

this is me with my yummy salad. i was so excited about it that i had to get a picture with it.
alicia and her best friend decided that for their birthdays they wouldnt spend a ton of money and they would get goofy gifts. alicia got 3000 straws. as you can tell shes super ecstatic
i made her an ice cream cake. i would have my mom make me these for my birthday but ive never made one so i was super nervous.
look it turned out great
alicia and sarah eating cake
happy 21st birthday alicia!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Jami Lyn, you are an amazing ice cream cake maker! It looks very tasty too. Happy birthday Alicia, your humungous box of straws is hilarious. Nice. xoxo

Tanya said...

oooo! homemade ice cream cake, now that's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

THAT CAKE LOOKS GOOD,WHAT A TREAT ON A HOT DAY.LOOKS LIKE ALL HAD FUN TO.

Ali Ann said...

Hey Jami!
Thanks so much for verything you did for that day. You seriously made it great for me. That cake was so amazing. Thanks again and keep it real. Sometime we need to talk and catch up on things. Love ya, Alicia