Wednesday, August 20, 2008

update

so first off you wont be getting any picture updates because i lost my camera. and im ticked. i believe its somewhere lost at my grandma creeks. but no one has seen it. im worried. it had important pics on it. bummer

one of my best guy friends eric got married on the 9th
one of my best girl friends mandy had her mission farewell on the 10th and left on the 13th. :(
both events were on my camera- dang

i got kicked out of my summer apartment and am now staying with a friend tell i get into my new place.

also school starts in less then 5 days- crazyness

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE THE LIFE OF A COLLEGE GIRL.ALWAYS ON THE GO.

Carolyn Howell said...

Hey Jami,

Things are gonna look up very soon. It will start as early as this weekend when you can have a space of your own. Yea! (I am determined to be there for your next move.)

I hope your camera shows up soon, I misplaced mine once for 1 1/2 years. Member?

I love you! xoxo

Erin said...

I've still been looking for it, but so far it is no where to be found. Ava is really good at hiding things though so I hope she didn't find a hiding place for yours.