Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Logan???

as you might have guessed i am living in Logan again for the summer. some may wonder why. if you at all remember the posts i left last summer, you would remember that i didn't enjoy it here. so why would i put myself through it again? this a great question. i thought of all my options and this seemed to be the best. and the reasons why i hated last summer should be all gone. so i am going into this with a positive attitude. hoping to make the best of it before i have to become a real adult at the end of august and move to who knows where.
we are only 3 weeks into the summer and it has already surpassed all of last summer. so even if my summer goes down hill now, i am already better off. one thing that makes life better is my job. i actually have a job that i have nights and weekends off, which is new to me. i have never had the opportunity to enjoy this great pleasure. i will for once be able to enjoy the fun logan summers- at least thats what everyone says they are.

2 comments:

Spratt said...

Logan in the summer is my favorite place to be. I love the weather, and the smells in the air. I love riding my bike around town, and just enjoying the slower pace of life. The people that stay here for the summer are usually super cool, and there is always something fun going on. I'm glad you decided to stick around this summer; we need to get some people together and just go hang out at a park or go for a hike or something.

Carolyn Howell said...

You got that right Robby, super cool people (a.k.a. Jami) spend their summers in Logan. xoxo