Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girls and Temple

Britni and her girls came into town again for a day or two before heading out to the Creek Family Reunion in Nauvoo- which i wasn't able to attend.

cousin love

i love how awesome Ava looks in this picture- she's da bomb!

Dalia was doing great going down the slides all by herself but she got scared on one of them and then made me go down with her on all of them after that.

everyone spent the day together expect Jerry and I bc of work but we showed up for the evening at a park for food and to celebrate Fathers Day

precious adorable girls

my sweetest baby Tes!


Ava came and played at Papas house Saturday morning.
-they loved watching Ariel-

i got tickets for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house Saturday afternoon.
so we went up with my dad; minus Jerry's family.

Britni and girls with their makeshift daddy

me and my Hansen loves

-SiStErS-

the girls
(my cousin heather also accompanied us)

3 comments:

britni jean said...

what a fun trip. thanks for coming down to spend a few days with us. love you!

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS A FUN TIME.WE ALL HAD FUN AND IT WAS GOOD TO GET TOGETHER.
GPA LOVES YOU ALL.

Carolyn Howell said...

Great photos Jami. I am so glad you came back to SLC prior to Britni's flight home. xoxo