Thursday, March 25, 2010

MaRcH Happenings

Posted by Picasa

18th: -we say goodbye to the 45 house in orem. my grandparents moved in with my uncle so my dad moved into their house. so i spent my time cleaning and organizing the new house.

-i picked up Ava to come over and play. she enjoyed playing at papas new house, shopping, and having fun at the mall playground. Ava wore herself out and fell asleep on the way to back to her house. i picked up some pizza and we chilled at my brothers house for a few.

19th: -on my way back from orem, i stopped in west jordan to play with Mandy. we had delicious cold stone, snuggled with our matching blankets, and watched princess and the frog. (the movie was a little creepy but still cute)

20th: -chariot races in ogden

21st: -Mandy's homecoming talk. she did a great job! (i wore my new skirt and i finally bought myself some high heels)

25th: -i headed up to logan for a wedding reception. before the reception i met with my friend, Alicia for a few. my great friend(who i've known since sophomore year), Jared, got married
to a beautiful bride, Malinda.

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

March was a great month. I'm glad I got to share some of it with you. xoxo