Thursday, April 15, 2010

i'm otta here...

I'm moving to my 4th city and 3rd job since my college graduation a year ago. I still can't believe it's been a year- it certainly has gone by fast. So after living and working in Ogden for the last 8 months- it's time for me to say my goodbyes and head to the good ol' Salt Lake!!! It is a bitter-sweet farewell.

i decided to get a head start so i have spent the day organizing and packing. not the most fun way to spend your day off. but here i am 3 years ago, today, enjoying the day with friends.

4 comments:

Spratt said...

Where in Salt Lake will you be living? Hey, now you will be even closer than when you lived in Ogden! What is your new job?

Ron - atama said...

Congratulations on your new job. What is your new Job???? What will you be doing and who will you be rooming with??? Chnage is always exciting with a bit of stress along with it. Wishing you well in your new endeavor!!!

Love Undcle Ron and Aunt Kris

Unknown said...

Jami love the picture with bueno y Mandy. Thanks for coming up today. It was so fun to see everyone even though the table at dinner was so big we couldn't all talk to each other. Like you lots. Good luck wtih the move. Shauna

Carolyn Howell said...

Jami, I sure wish I could be there packing and cleaning with you side by side. Save something for me to help you with. I'm proud of you. xoxo