Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sleepover with the A

one day i will get my trip all blogged (its a slow process) but for now here is how i spent my last 24 hours

Posted by Picasa

Ava and i had a ton of fun! and i guess i kind of spoiled her but hey I'm her aunt- i can do that every once in a while. Ava really enjoyed getting to wear glasses for the movie and was excited to take them home to show her mom and dad. she wanted to sleep in her sleeping bag which i thought was silly. however, i got her all snuggled in there but then she couldn't sleep so in the end she slept in the big bed. we even had donuts and hot chocolate for breakfast. before we headed to her house we drove up the street to the temple. while we drove in the car she was telling me jokes. Ava sure is a cutie!!!

-thanks for coming to play with me-

3 comments:

britni jean said...

jami you are the best aunt!! ava is so lucky to have you close by. what a great night & day!

Jerry Vedder said...

Spiggity Spock, good show! Thanks for rollin' with the snuggles for a day. She wears those glasses all the time.

Carolyn Howell said...

What happened to my first comment? Blocking me again, eh?

My toenails look so sharp. Bright blue with glitter! Missed you. Catch you next time. Heading to the beach. Be home the 20th. Love you forever! Momma xoxo