Thursday, September 8, 2011

locked out

This was a special weekend for the Gerber's so the Hansen's and my Mom and Lane came into town. I was in charge of babysitting while the adults went to the Temple for the Gerber's endowments. However, Callie and I switched cars which had my house key on it. So when I showed up to my house with 5 little ones we were locked out. I felt so dumb and helpless. We waited outside for half an hour until my roommate could come let us in. We watched a movie, ate snacks, played, and danced. And my friend, Jami, was nice enough to come help out for little while. Afterward we all went out to Cafe Rio.



do you like how my living room is a mess?



2 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

I had to watch that cute dance video twice. And maybe I'll even come back and watch it again tomorrow. Maybe...I've got to keep my focus. xoxo

britni jean said...

thanks for watching all the kids!! p.s. i love seeing you dance in the mirror!!