Tuesday, December 25, 2007

flight and 1st day in NYC

i had the lucky chance to fly out to new york city from the 25-4 to visit my MOM. i went with my friend mandy and cousin jessica.


dont worry- this denver airport bathroom is also a tornado shelter... pretty sweet.



waiting to see if we won wicked lottery tickets.

jess and i in time square

my mommy and i on the subway

our flight left late on the 25th so we didnt show up in NY until the 26th and we were dead tired. we all took our first taxi cab ride to get to my parents apartment.

after we all relaxed for a bit we ran down and put our names in the wicked lottery but no luck. however we went back later that night and my moms name was chosen. we got 2 tickets for 26 bucks in the front row- mandy and i attended.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright,hope you cheered loud for the play.nice job.keep on keepin on.

britni jean said...

i'm jealous that you got to see wicked, brian is too. also, it's fun to see you in new york with your mama!

Carolyn Howell said...

I am the luckiest senior sister in the mission...the temple district... the Eastern seaboard...the entire church. Jami has come to visit! xoxo