Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tie Date

these are the sweet sugar cookies i made with my sweet 100 cookie cutter set.

brad, me, nolan, and whitney
emily and chad
the gangsters.... they did a dance for us to a hip-hop song. it was fabulous
a tie date is when you pick a boys tie (you dont know whos it is at first), once you are told who it belongs to- through out the week you do three nice things for that person w/out them knowing who you are, they then take you out.
we all went to village inn and then bowling. it was a blast.

5 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Hello Jami, sweet looking cookies! Glad to hear you had a great time on your tie date. Bowling and Village Inn sound like a winner date to us! xoxo

Anonymous said...

FUN THINGS YOU DO AT SCHOOL.SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS YOUNG AGAIN. EVEN IF I DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL. IT WAS STILL FUN. ALWAYS LIKE WHAT THE GIRLS MADE FOR US.

britni jean said...

cute cookies! they turned out great!

britni jean said...

cute cookies! they turned out great!

Erin said...

Jami--Where did you find your cute cookie cutters?! You know that I've been looking... Anyway--very cute & yummy looking cookies.