Monday, May 19, 2008

weed and feed

for the last couple of summers our ward and 3 others go to this mans ranch for FHE and pull dyers woe- its called the weed and feed because we weed and then we get fed. nice deal.

emily and i take our turn- we didnt pull many bc we didnt have a shovel. they are really tough weeds and if ya dont get the root theres no point.
you have to be really tough
alicia and I

marci, laurn, cody, emily, and alicia

lauren, marci, and i enjoy our yummy hamburgers

dave, braden, spencer, and steve

6 comments:

Callie said...

wow looks like you had fun!!....but you didnt even get dirty

Anonymous said...

hey,I always fed ya but you wouldnt pull weeds for me.the food looks good and the tough look is in.

Carolyn Howell said...

Jami, you are so beautiful. Your hair is looking long and pretty. Thanks for blogging about your weed'n'feed. Service is always a great idea. Such a nice evening. xoxo

Erin said...

You make weeding look so fun! I just put mine off again today. I'm glad you posted a pic of my little (big) brother. I can't believe it...he's eating...JK...I think that's all he does sometimes!

Mandy said...

Jami!!! Looks like you are having fun in Logan this summer- all the pictures of you and ward buddies make me miss good ol' 17th ward! Keep it real:)

Callie said...

UPADTE YOUR BLOG!!