Saturday, May 17, 2008

Indian Food

i went over to my friends alicias house and these boys from india were there. they brought out food they made from their country and made us eat it. i didnt even know the boys and had just been to a BBQ. however, i tired it. i know surprising

me and alicia with our yummy looking food.

me about to take a bite of a raw onion with spices they put on it. for those of you who know- i hate onions- so this was huge. it took me a few minutes to finally get myself to take a bite. all the food was really spicy and im not big on spicy. but im glad i tired it.

4 comments:

Callie said...

so adventerous!

Anonymous said...

wow,she eats something other than mac and cheese.food from other countries is different,glad you tried it.

Carolyn Howell said...

People will have to stop saying you are a picky eater. Yum! I haven't always loved onions but I sure do now. Your tastes are maturing along with your emotions. Keep trying new foods, you may like most of them. xoxo

Erin said...

You're braver than me...the thought of taking a bite of raw onion just makes me want to throw up! No matter how hard I try to like them...I just can't. So kudos to you!