Monday, July 28, 2008

4 weeks!!!

guess what?... does anyone what happens in 4 weeks?

well, I'll tell you. in 4 weeks school starts. yea!!! ill be starting my senior of college- craziness.

who would have thought i would be excited for school to start. first off, I'm not exicited about the studying. I'm just ready to have my friends back up here and for the most part things back to normal.

in addition in a little over 2 weeks i am kicked out of my summer apartment. i will be homeless for a week and a half tell i can move into my school apartment. my friend Brooke is nice enough to let me stay with her for that time but it will still stink.

lastly, i have almost survived my least favorite summer. another yea!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Lucky for you, there is still time to make it great! Some happ'nin ideas:
1) watch "Lars & the Real Girl"
2) read "Angle of Repose" by Wallace Stegner or "To Choose One's Own Way" by Victor Frankel
3) look at your August Ensign. Start with a short article on 27. Then go back and read page 20...

Lots of love. You are great, just the way you are. xoxo

Carolyn Howell said...

One more 'thang'!

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY you adorable 21 1/2 year old you!!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

JAMI,YOU HAVE LEARNED A GREAT LESSON THIS SUMMER,BUT ALSO,THIS IS LIFE.WORKING AND TRYING TO STAY SANE. YOU HAVE DONE VERY WELL,SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

jaci said...

hey friend!