Monday, July 7, 2008

bear lake

my friend jami came up to spend the night and then we both had monday off. so we decided to head to bear lake to relax. it was really fun. it was good to see her and to talk.

we chilled on the beach and waded into the water. after we went out and got pizza at a local place. the day went by fast but it was a great day overall. in the end it was sad because jami had to head back to salt lake.

now i would have pictures but my camera battery died and jami is taking forever to send me pictures. so this will have to do.

2 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

I was lucky...having recvd a photo of the excursion on my cell phone. You are too cute!

Jami has always been a super friend. If you see this Jami please know that I love and appreciate you. xoxo

Anonymous said...

THE TWO JAMI'S,THEY COULD MAKE A MOVIE OF WITH THAT TITLE. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING FOR SURE.