Saturday, October 25, 2008

chilling in the street

after repelling and the pumpkin walk we went up to see our neighbor Spencer perform up on campus.

following that we went and played in the streets. at the beginning of homecoming week the clubs paint the streets. we had fun jumping in and out of the street between cars passing through.
dave, me, sarah, and becca


"i am hurd"- its the one club i am a part. i am so proud of myself


kissing mer-man big blue- his irresistible


my fishy and I

true dat!!!

sarah loves her wildlife
- this was great day and night. one of the best so far this year

3 comments:

britni jean said...

fun pictures of my cute jami lyn and her friends!! luvs!

Anonymous said...

nice to see you are having fun.all work and no play is boring. keep up the good work.

Carolyn Howell said...

Makes me want to play hopscotch. I love your clowning. You are too cute Jami. Love you forever! xoxo