Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what we do at work...


Charlotte, Ruth, and I played with the christmas gifts we have on display
mastering the airplane

the awesome tiny pink phone that i love. i dont even have a house line but i want it.

jessica takes a turn

ruth wearing the great and fabulous pheasant pant, shirt, and tie... oh baby

playing with the shock ball... the ball just barely shocked me and i freaked out.
ruth loves work
hiding in the shirts... in the process of taking this picture someone walked by and i actually had to hide in their for 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

You ladies are cute. Does your boss have your blog address? He'll love these! xoxo

Anonymous said...

WELL, AT LEAST YOU HAVE FUN AT WORK.AND THEY PAY YOU TO.

Em said...

oh my gosh, I totally blogged about that pheasant outfit your friend is wearing! I saw it in Dillards and snapped a pic, it's so horrific! :)