Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Temples!!!


i love this temple!
the Orlando temple is my favorite. it is also the first temple i did
baptisms for the dead in.

-i need to attend the temple more often to do baptisms. i went today day with my mother. i love that my mom will go with me and it makes the experience more special. i remember the days where we had to drive 5 hours and 3 hours to reach a temple when we lived out of state. and now i live so close to NINE temples. that is amazing! there is no good reason why i shouldn't be attending more. there is a great feeling there. the world, time, and your troubles are put aside. temples are AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Service in and blessings from the temple. I love it! Anytime, anywhere...invite me along Jami. You are a wonderful daughter! And I am blessed to be your momma. xoxo

britni jean said...

you are so sweet jami. love you!