Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ZOO Fun!!!


i finally made it to the Zoo. i think it had been over 10 years.


!!!I LoVe ElEpHaNtS!!!

African Elephants are my favorite species of Elephant
and the Zoo has 3 of them!


it was fun being able to go with my niece

some of the awesome animals we saw on our adventure

this Giraffe certainly enjoyed this pole


Miss Ava and the Gorilla hand


we had to go to the playground
and i had to get pictures with all the animals


It was such a great day at the Zoo. I was glad Callie, Erin, and Ava were able to come play with me. It was a well needed day to get out and have some fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE ZOO WHAT FUN IT MUST OF BEEN.THE LITTLE ONES ALWAYS LIKE THE ZOO.WISH I could of gone to.

Carolyn Howell said...

I am glad to read about your fun day at the zoo and see that you made it happen. That dark elephant looks a little uptight though...xoxo

britni jean said...

how fun! wish we were there! i love your fascination with elephants!