Wednesday, April 6, 2011

family

my fabulous Uncle Ron passed away unexpectedly today in Arizona

Raylie with Uncle Ron in September

we love you!!!

classic father and sons pic- 1981

Uncle Ron, Ron's dog Hinckley, and Raylie


what a beautiful family!

my Uncle Ron was such a genuine person. he truly cared about people and what was going on in their lives. i loved that he would read my blog and leave comments. i remember one time being at my Grandmas house when he called- she hollered down to me to get on the phone to talk to him- i was worried, i thought, oh great this is going to be awkward. however, it wasn't at all. it was comfortable and normal. i love that about him. it was so natural. he loved his family. my sister, callie, had the chance to spend a couple days in Arizona with his wife, Kris, and him. she would tell me how prepared and excited he was for his little granddaughter to visit. my Uncle Ron is a great man- we will miss you greatly!



my Aunt Carma, who is my grandpas sister, passed away on April 12th


she was such a sweet loving person!


-we had the burial services in Orem on the 16th- as well as my Aunt Carma's up in Salt Lake

3 comments:

JACK's house said...

Oh my gracious girl...I am so sorry for all this loss. :( He sounds like a great man !

Carolyn Howell said...

What a thoughtful and touching tribute Jami. You are sweet and I love you. xoxo

Em said...

Love this! and Thank you! If I weren't at work I'd be sitting here in tears. I might link over to this from my blog one day if that's okay.

Love you!