Saturday, August 24, 2013

August Fun

 
8/16- Quilting night at Erins moms house with Erin and Callie.

8/21 Babysitting A, B, and K- we went out for ice cream cones.

8/23 Last movie at the Capitol for the season but the weather was bad so they had the movie inside the Capitol instead of outside. It ended up not being the best idea bc it was squishy and a terrible echo when the movie started. We watched Hotel Transylvania which I had never seen and bc of the echo it was hard to follow but still fun. I'm glad they didn't cancel the show bc i had been planning on this for 2 months and it was fun to go with the Adams' and Gerbers (minus Chloe and Rayson)

8/24 Mini Golfing! Chris and I had been talking about going for months. Chris hadn't been in at least 10 yrs and I made a Hole in One! Chris won by 1 point so I have to go see the movie "the pacific rim" with him which i have no desire of seeing.

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Who took Brennan's hair?
I need to see your quilt...
Did you see Pacific Rim yet?

I loved talking with you today!!! xoxo