Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vegas Baby!

Chris had some time off from school and my Dr was out of town so we headed down to Vegas on the 6th.  and somewhere along the drive the grille from car fell off :( 

 
my friend, Mandi, who i met my freshman yr of college lives down there with her family. so i ditched Chris for a few hrs to meet up with her. Mandi and I went out to lunch then i was able to chat with her husband and finally met her daughter, Stacia. it was so fun seeing and chatting with Mandi- the last time i saw her was just before she got pregnant.

Then Chris and I headed to the strip. We even went on the New York roller coaster but we were not impressed and it gave me a headache. We saw the Sphinx and Pyramid but. hey, nothing compares when I've actually seen the real deal. 

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

How confusing...I thought you were in Rome, seated in front of the world famous Trevi Fountain! xoxo