Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday!!!

today was my birthday... can you believe that? i sure cant. i am officially 22 even though for the last month i have already been saying that i am. it was a busy but fun filled day. first my mom and ava met for a quick lunch.

mom and i just before i headed to my practicum

snickers cake- that i lighted with my handy car blowtorch

the 3 of us. we went to McDonalds so Ava could play.

my cute little niece.
-it was so fun to have them come up despite the fact i was only available for an hour.


Posted by Picasa

-my birthday night-
there was a basketball game so right when i got home from my practicum i headed straight to the game. jami came up from salt lake to spend the weekend. after the game we were planning on going to this restaurant to clean the sink (big sink full of ice cream) however, i had been go-go all day and just wanted to relax. and my roommies made me cake, jami made my favorite- moose pie (from scratch, wow! it was tasty), and the left over cake from earlier so we were set to just go back to my apartment and chill. it was a really fun night.
-and as you can see i am using my blow torch again- thanks rayson. now if you all are wondering why i have one i will tell you. my driver door wont close if its super cold outside. it happened for the 1st time over christmas so rayson bought me one so i wouldnt have to worry. it has come in handy however, sometimes i know its not going to close once i open it so i get in on the passenger side and climb over. i sure look funny doing that but oh well. it sure is a good conversation piece when i mention i have one.

3 comments:

Papa J said...

Good to see your roomies took care of you on your Bday.you might try wd 40 oil on your locks, it is safer.

Carolyn Howell said...

22 looks really good on you! Cutest Aggie on the planet. xoxo

Em said...

Happy late birthday, Jami! I hope you had a great day!

There are some cute boys in that Fantastic Friday post. You should hook up with one of them! Lol! Seriously though. You should. ;)