Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heidi!!!

Heidi was my roommate sophomore year and we lived in the same apartment complex last year. She is going to the Texas, Forth Worth Spanish Speaking Mission and leaves on the 28th. So we all came together on one snowy beautiful Sunday day for her farewell.

Bryan, Ali, Heidi, Garth, Christie, me, and Ben

all of the lovely ladies

heidi came up to play in logan for one last time before her mish


USU vs BYU Hockey game--
what a great game. we killed them and there was tons of fights

3 comments:

Papa J said...

looks like you are having fun.BYU doesnt have a good Hockey team.Keep on smiling.FYI-one of my caps just came off.great more Dentist fun.

Jarv n Mand said...

O so fun! Sometimes I miss Logan... and then I realize that you guys are freezing tracking through snow and... I'm not! I love you and miss you guys!

Carolyn Howell said...

Good friends make up for studying, papers and tests. Count your blessings...you have many friends and family who love you. xoxo