Friday, January 30, 2009

Fantastic Friday Fun

tonight we got together with some friends from sophmore year. we went out to eat at firehouse, then back to my house, and finally to Caseys for a girls sleepover.

good ol' goofy jared

the jamis with jared and jason

we love garret

colton, casey, and stan enjoying our yummy dessert
-jami threw in that it was my birthday (which was not part of the plan) and so we got a free famos fh'zzookie

jessica and eddie
-it was a fun night. i only wish we all hung out more but, we all have busy lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAPA J-THE FUN HAS TO SLOW DOWN FOR SCHOOL,BUT GOOD TIMES WHEN YOU MEET AGAIN.

britni jean said...

fun night, lots of cute boys!

Carolyn Howell said...

I just discovered I could blog from Peru...time permitting of course. Who knew?

I am glad to see evidence that you celebrated with friends. They are all lucky to know you! xoxo