Friday, December 4, 2009

LiGhTs


-Temple Square Christmas Lights-

Posted by Picasa

Once we got our hot chocolate we were set to explore the lights.
All of us ran into at least one person we knew- random. Haiyden also found his sisters mission trainer who is now serving at Temple Square.

I also posed in my new sweater. My clothing style has really changed since high school and even within the last year. So this is something i usually wouldn't wear but i took a chance and i like it.

It was a fun, short, and not to cold of a night which then ended
with me running off to work.

3 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Looks as if you were the perfect hostess. Jami Lyn = hostess with the mostest! Cute sweater and cute smile. Love you girl...xoxo

Spratt said...

I love the sweater. You look hot!

Jarv n Mand said...

You look babe-licious in your new sweater! They're cute colors on you...