Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not in are house!!!

!!!GO AGGIES!!!

(the back of the shirt reads, "win or lose you still live in Provo... nuff said")

USU beat BYU in basketball!
i even took a picture of the score to prove it. we won by 10 points!!!

Posted by Picasa

the spectrum was packed. people had even camped out the night before. the doors don't open tell 6 and the line to get in was huge. my group had a decent place in line- maybe about a 1/4 through the line. however, it was freezing. my poor feet were frozen, it hurt so bad and felt weird to walk when the line began moving. throughout the game i visited with friends but these are the few pictures i took of some of the people i saw. too bad i only got a few minutes with people or even just a wave to some.

-i was very excited about my yummy mint swirl shake.-

4 comments:

Carolyn and Lane said...

I'm glad you were able to get to that great game.

The minty shake is making me crave one myself. Where can I get one that yummy? xoxo

Ron - atama said...

Congratulations on defeating my Big Blue. That was a great game and I am excited for you that you were there to watch USU's VICTORY!!
How can you be so freezing cold and still eat that yummy shake????
Takd care, Love your blog!!!!!

Jarv n Mand said...

That is so fun! Love the shirts! I miss those jam-packed USU basketball games!

Jerry Vedder said...

Although I can appreciate a good Cougar beat down, I cannot go on without correcting the title of this post. It should be "Not in OUR house!!!" Thank you for your time.