Monday, December 28, 2009

today... this is me

i felt a little not my-self today. first, i wore khakis, which i don't do but my sister gave me these pants a year ago and i hadn't touched them again until today. second, I've been wearing glasses for pretty much a whole year and rarely putting contacts on. so since today i was already doing something out of the mix, i through on some contacts. and this is what the end result was. i think is turned out pretty good. i sure am becoming one prissy dresser. but actually i'm just getting older and growing up. when i started college i didn't own one plain t-shirt- it was all punk band and thrift store shirts. my clothing style has certainly changed since then.

Posted by Picasa


things are going great! I'm keeping busy with work and i'm enjoying my new city of Ogden- yep, ghetto Ogden. i even went with one of my new Ogden friends to catch a glimpse of the lights that downtown Ogden had to offer- which i call "mini temple square." Ogden is turning out to be a good experience.

-anyways, i don't have pictures to show for the holidays- which is crazy bc i normally take tons. oh well. the holidays were great! in between my work schedule i was able to attend the creek progressive dinner (i sure love that tradition), enjoy the best Christmas Carol movie from the 70's, spend time in orem with my dad and family, and also in salt lake with my mom and family. i did however miss another great tradition- shepards dinner. i did have to work a bit on Christmas day but it turned out good esp since i got a free ticket and paid to go see "Avatar." i actually would have never chosen to see that movie on my own but avatar wasn't that bad of a movie. so there is no complaining from me.

8 comments:

Ron - atama said...

Very good blog!! You are a very beautiful Adams girl, but what do we expect?? You come with great jeans, and your clothing and no glasses look is very nice. Thanks for your updated blog. Have a great new year and keep on blogging!!!

Spratt said...

Wow Jami, you are looking HOT! I like the no-glasses look. I'm excited for school to start soon. We need to hang out once I get my schedule figured out. :)

Carolyn Howell said...

Jami I love you. Thanks for stopping by tonight. Keep smiling and be happy and grateful. Enjoy 2010! xoxo

JACK's house said...

Jami you look AWESOME...sometime getting older isn't THAT bad ;)

britni jean said...

jami lyn we love you so!! luv, britni & dalia! p.s. dalia is wearing her ballerina dance outfit right this very minute! complete with ballet slippers and all! she loves it!

Jarv n Mand said...

I remember those punk band and thrift shirts! Pretty sure I had to borrow one for a concert I was going to because I had absolutely nothing like that! Haha! I love ya, Jaim! And I think you look fabulous no matter what you are wearing!

Unknown said...

Oh miss Jami!!!You are absolutely gorgeous!!! Luv Ya!!

Anonymous said...

IF I HEAR ANOTHER "YOU LOOK HOT" OUT OF THIS ROBBY DUDE THEN I AM GOING TO THROW UP. OH WAIT.. I ALREADY DID.