Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January Happenings

Posted by Picasa

-free outside Dashboard Confessional concert on 25th street
-my best friend, Jami, is on a mission in England and
sent us some sweet shirts!
-the outfit i bought for my niece, Raylie, due in May
-Kara came into town from Wisconsin
- Camie and I at Erins baby shower for my NePhEw.
-headed out to Weber State in my AGGIE shirt for institute. i really enjoy my institute class and teacher. i have taken this class before at USU but it's nice to hear it again and i always learn more. it starts the day off good. and i was able to attend two great firesides this month.

-other highlights: meeting up with friends in Ogden and Salt Lake- to name a few: Ashlee, Austin, Jessica S, Ryan, and Michael. We enjoyed cafe rio, karens cafe, red robin, movies, a yummy smoothie from starbucks, ping pong, skittle bowling, games, and most of all chatting it up.

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

Can you squeeze in some time with me when I get home from Hawaii...wait, I already am home and...oh, you are in the next room getting more beautiful by the minute. Stop it!
xoxo