Friday, January 29, 2010

Nobody likes you when you're...

23!!!

Posted by Picasa

yep, thats right- i'm 23. craziness!!!

anyways, my last 4 birthdays were spent with friends up in Logan at college. but this year i wanted to spend time with some of my family.

i had this great idea a month ago that it would be awesome to go to the temple to do baptisms on my birthday. so my mom and i headed to the beautiful Bounitful Temple that morning. it was a fantastic way to start of my birthday. i also got my haircut, ate some yummy chili cheese fries, saw "when in rome" with my mom and callie. jerry, erin, ava, and my cousin, heather, came for my classic birthday meal of swiss chicken, mashed potatoes, and moose pie- delicious!!! then it was swim time. and luckily i fit into my mom swimsuit. it was a great way to spend my birthday.

lastly, when i went to work the next morning i found a cake, a balloon, and cards. one of the girls there wrote me the cutest note- it was so thoughtful and it almost made me cry.

2 comments:

britni jean said...

happy birthday james!! p.s. i like you, even if you are 23.

Carolyn Howell said...

Such a fun day! It was a lovely day to be a mom. 23 years ago we were introduced. I love celebrating YOU every January 29th. xoxo