Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 Months

Posted by Picasa

it had been 2 months since i visited logan so i was due for a trip.
and i sadly took very few pictures

i was going to go up last week but was sick. luckily the next week i had the same days off so i planned it again and almost didn't make it up bc i got really sick again and had to leave work early. tuesday i felt a ton better and should have stayed home but then again i didn't want to be bored for my 2 days off. so i sucked it up. it happened to be free IHOP day so Sarah and I headed over to eat pancakes and catch up on tuesday night. i even got up early on Wedenesday bc my friend, Eric, invited me over for breakfast. it was a quick needed trip. i ran into a ton of people i wasn't even expecting to see and met up with tons of others. it was great to see so many familiar faces.

1 comment:

Carolyn Howell said...

I'm so glad you survived the trip without a relapse. You are loved by so many...none more than me! xoxo