Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Surprise Trip

Posted by Picasa

i've been sick these last few days. i was tough the first few days to stick it out at work but then it caught up to me so i had to call in sick for work on monday which is something i never i do. i felt awful about it but it had to be done. i luckily had the next 2 days off. on Tuesday i felt better enough to drive to my moms- i didn't want to sit around at my house by myself being bored. for the most part on Wednesday i felt pretty good. i still had some symptoms but i wanted to go play. i met up with Callie to head down to Pleasant Grove and Orem. we picked up Ava and then surprised my dad at work and then took him out for a quick lunch. after we stopped by to visit Jerry at work and then headed back to chat with Erin and hold baby Brennan. we left there to take Ava back to Grandma's for a sleepover. we went swimming that night and i didn't even get all the way under the water but some how i got water stuck in my ear. let me just say- that hurts!!! my mom had to go buy some drops that would help evaporate the water. we had to do several applications of drops and they took sometime to work. in the meantime it was no fun. i felt so much pressure in that ear and couldn't lay still. i got through it and don't wish that on anyone. besides that downfall it was a fun day to play!


2 comments:

JACK's house said...

Thank heavens for mamma's ;)

Carolyn and Lane said...

I used to think that I was a good Aunt...then Jami was born! You are so cute with all the kids. xoxo