Thursday, February 11, 2010

heavy heart


my heart is extremely heavy tonight for my dear cousin, Jessie. her husband, Jamie, of 8 months passed away today when he was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle to work.

-i don't understand why these things happen-it makes me frustrated and confused. it breaks my heart. but i try to keep reminding myself that i at least know of this gospel- that families are forever and that we will see each other again.

-my heart and prayers are with my family and the Patel Family-

3 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Supreme sadness mingled with the comfort of knowing he lived well. His work continues elsewhere. I too pray for Jessica, her family and Jamie's family...(and for you Jami) I love you forever! xoxo

JACK's house said...

Jami...you are a one in a million. You have a heart of gold and I love you tons. Hang in there...

Laura said...

Oh that just breaks my heart. Thank goodness we do know there is a plan, even if sometimes it's a hard one to bear.